Summer is finally here! Now we again spend a lot of our free time on the balcony and terrace. And we really set the scene with suitable plants and accessories. Once the outdoor oasis has been set up, it also provides the ideal setting for barbecues and garden parties. In our big garden party special, you’ll find lots of inspiration, special table decoration ideas to try out, delicious recipes and much more. If, on the other hand, you prefer something more discreet and perhaps quieter, the DIY dream catchers are perfect for you. They are made of various natural materials and provide both indoors and outdoors for the trendy boho look.
- Over 85 ideas with flowers and plants
- Sun on the table: Yellow bloomers for that summer feeling
- Boho chic: do-it-yourself dream catchers
- Naturally staked: how to keep flowers in shape
- A day at the sea: table decorations with maritime flair
- Trendy outdoor oases: These tricks make balconies and terraces even more beautiful
- 33 pages of garden parties: trends, decorations, recipes and much more